Question How should I route the air over a PSU with a radiator above it?

mihen

Honorable
Oct 11, 2017
I just got an InWin 905 case. It has 2 larger radiator support areas. I can fit a 360mm radiator at the bottom. The rear most 120mm is 5~10mm over the PSU fan intake. The PSU will be an 850w Seasonic Prime. I was planning for the fans to intake from the bottom which may be competing for air with the PSU. Should I reverse the fan in the rear to exhaust?
I was thinking the high efficiency PSU should be fine with limited negative air pressure over it and hopefully keep dust down in the radiator fins.

I just got an InWin 905 case. It has 2 larger radiator support areas. I can fit a 360mm radiator at the bottom. The rear most 120mm is 5~10mm over the PSU fan intake. The PSU will be an 850w Seasonic Prime. I was planning for the fans to intake from the bottom which may be competing for air with the PSU. Should I reverse the fan in the rear to exhaust?
I was thinking the high efficiency PSU should be fine with limited negative air pressure over it and hopefully keep dust down in the radiator fins.
PSUs draw very little air comparing to other fans. won't be any competition to a 360mm radiator.. If radiator fans are orineted to pull air in then rear fan should be set as exhaust, more so if front fan(s) will be intake.