[SOLVED] How should I set up my fans in Coolermaster K380 case, if I only have three?

Sep 1, 2020
I use the coolermaster k380 cabinet, which has an inbuilt fan in the front. I have bought three extra fans, but i am still confused on how i should set it up, please help me! There is space for one fan above, one in the back, one on the side panel and one on the bottom! With a preinstalled fan in the front(intake). How should i set it? And will there be any problem if i put an intake directly on top of my cpu stock cooler on the side panel?

Solution
Possibly upgrade the RAM, a single stick performs about 30% worse than two sticks working in dual channel setup.
Beyond that, it would depend on how your system is performing now.
If you want to use all 3, go ahead and add one as a bottom intake and one as a rear exhaust, those two wont change.
The last fan is debatable, according to their website there is no top slot for a fan (however, if you can get that to fit it would be preferable as a top exhaust).
Side panel would be an intake, which is fine to have above the CPU cooler.

Reactions: ARFAN20
Sep 1, 2020
If you want to use all 3, go ahead and add one as a bottom intake and one as a rear exhaust, those two wont change.
The last fan is debatable, according to their website there is no top slot for a fan (however, if you can get that to fit it would be preferable as a top exhaust).
Side panel would be an intake, which is fine to have above the CPU cooler.
Thank you so much for replying so quick, but yeah what aboht the last one, should i put it on the top or on the side and by what you said, i would have to remove the front fan right?

The included fan is fine to leave in the front, for a total of 4 fans.
If you can install that third new fan in the top, put it there.
If it wont fit, put it on the side panel. Or, if that gets too loud, just use the front and bottom intake and rear exhaust. Thats the type I do.

Reactions: ARFAN20
Sep 1, 2020
The included fan is fine to leave in the front, for a total of 4 fans.
If you can install that third new fan in the top, put it there.
If it wont fit, put it on the side panel. Or, if that gets too loud, just use the front and bottom intake and rear exhaust. Thats the type I do.
There is no problem in fitting the fan in the top or the side panel, but apparently i have made a cover for the psu area at the bottom to cover up the wire area, so technically the fan at the bottom wont be any good, right? Can you suggest a way to arrange the fan directions in the rear, top and side panel somehow? Thanks again for taking your time