[SOLVED] How should I transfer my dual drive system?

Aug 15, 2020
I currently have a system with a boot SSD and a storage HDD. With the arrival of my new computer, I plan to use the better, newer boot drive that it comes with and transplant my existing HDD. Any suggestions to efficiently transfer my programs, etc? (HDD has enough space to hold both current drives)

Thank you

Solution
I currently have a system with a boot SSD and a storage HDD. With the arrival of my new computer, I plan to use the better, newer boot drive that it comes with and transplant my existing HDD. Any suggestions to efficiently transfer my programs, etc? (HDD has enough space to hold both current drives)

Thank you
Your new PC will have to have programs reinstalled. The Windows registry does not have the necessary entries for the programs installed on your existing drives.
Stream downloaded game files can be reused but most programs have to be reinstalled.

kanewolf

Titan

Thank you
Your new PC will have to have programs reinstalled. The Windows registry does not have the necessary entries for the programs installed on your existing drives.
Stream downloaded game files can be reused but most programs have to be reinstalled.

Solution