How Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Plays on Different Graphics Cards

husker

Distinguished
Oct 2, 2009
Really? No AMD cards included, just integrated graphics? Including even a single dedicated AMD card would give a reference point to extrapolate from. Sorry if this sounds overly snarky, but how about sending this reviewer an AMD card so your heavily advertised site can provide more complete information than hundreds of You Tuber teens already do.

joeblowsmynose

Distinguished
Well the author is "lowspecgamer" -- so that explains the odd GPU choices a bit for this comparison. It looks like the 1080 was just thrown in for fun, because he had access to one.

probably should have included the authors name in the title to make this all a bit more clear.

We still need some AMD cards in there though ... 580 would have been nice to see.

Piri1974

Prominent
Mar 25, 2019
A tip for low spec computers:

Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order on an AMD A8-9600... yes it is possible. :)
And yes, that is on the integrated Radeon R7 iGPU.

I play it on this APU with the following settings:

1. In the menu "VISUALS" I turned the 4 settings OFF.
  2. In the menu "VIDEO" I put the resolution to 1280x720, and I put all settings on MEDIUM, which is currently the lowest possible setting.
Now, I don't know if this is all necessary: Maybe you can turn a few things up.
This is just the first combination of settings which I tried on this pc, and which works.

Don't know the average FPS. It's probably not great, but it's definitely playable.
And even with these settings, the game looks pretty cool on my 22 inch screen.

I'll try different settings later on, but now I just want to game. 🆒

Happy gaming! :)
Carl Philip

Specs:
AMD A8-9600 with integrated Radeon R7 GPU (default speeds)
AMD Wraith Max cooler
AsRock AB350M PRO 4 R2.0 micro ATX mobo
16Gb DDR4-2400 RAM
256Gb Adata nvme SSD for software
1Tb Adata SATA SSD for Data
22 inch Samsung LED screen.

Last edited:

GiSWiG

Honorable
Jan 4, 2013
This video is pointless without adding AMD cards. RX 580 is more powerful than a 1060, RX 570 is more powerful than a 1050. My RX 580 (which you can get highend models ~$130 used on ebay) will play this game smoothly on my freesync monitor, It might even work great on ultrawide 2560x1080 which my monitor is.