[SOLVED] How tall is the MSI Optix MAG274QRF when height adjustment is lowered all the way down

kodak9339

Commendable
Aug 6, 2018
Hello, I wanted to know the exact measurements in inches for the MSI Optix MAG274QRF when the height is adjusted all the way down.

Since I have a floating shelf just above my setup (about 19 inches from the table below.)

I have read the description that the MSI unit is about 21 inches tall which is concerning as it will most likely not fit under the shelf (or it will hinder the shelf and conceal a few objects on the display when placed in front of it.)
The official descriptions do not tell me if there are an differences as I believe there may be. I also know the stand supporting the monitor is definitely shorter.

If anyone can help me with this question or has the monitor, thank you very much!

VIVO-US

Honorable
Feb 1, 2017
The monitor's stand has an adjustment range of 3.9", so that should put the minimum height at about 17.2". If a new stand is needed though, a single monitor VESA stand that allows height adjustment along the full length of the pole will let you put the monitor as low as possible.