I need to know what my pc need as psu:
-If you have any recommendation to this build tell me!!-
Processor:*Intel core i7 4770k
Memory:* corsair vengeance 4x4GB 16GB 1866MHZ Cl9
Motherboard: *Asus Maximus VI Hero
Graphics card: *MSI NVidia Lightning GeForce GTX-770
SSD: *Samsung 840 Pro Series 512GB SSD
HDD: *Western Digital WD1003FZEX Black
Optical drive: *Sony SATA 24X 5280S-CB-PLUS Burner Drive CD DVD Writer DVD+R DL Overburn 8.7 GB
Cpu cooler:*NH-U14S

Solution
The GTX770 lightning needs two 8 pin connectors, that is more than the usual GTX770 which normally does with 575w.
I think I would play it save and look for a quality psu of at least 650w. Perhaps 750w would be safer
For a system using a single GeForce GTX 770 graphics card NVIDIA specifies a minimum of a 600 Watt or greater system power supply that has a maximum combined +12 Volt continuous current rating of 42 Amps or greater and that has at least one 6-pin and one 8-pin PCI Express supplementary power connectors. Some of the non-Reference Design GeForce GTX 770 cards have two 8-pin PCI Express supplementary power connectors (e.g. MSI GTX 770 Lightning, MSI GTX 770 TwinFrozr Gaming).

For a system using two GeForce GTX 770 graphics cards in 2-way SLI mode NVIDIA specifies a minimum of a 850 Watt or greater system power supply that has a maximum combined +12 Volt continuous current rating of 59 Amps or greater and that has at least two 6-pin and two 8-pin PCI Express supplementary power connectors. Some of the non-Reference Design GeForce GTX 770 cards have two 8-pin PCI Express supplementary power connectors (e.g. MSI GTX 770 Lightning, MSI GTX 770 TwinFrozr Gaming) so at least four 8-pin PCI Express supplementary power connectors will be required.

Total Power Supply Wattage is NOT the crucial factor in power supply selection!!! Sufficient Total Combined Continuous Power/Current Available on the +12V Rail(s) is the most critical factor.

Overclocking of the CPU and/or GPU(s) may require an additional increase to the maximum combined +12 Volt continuous current ratings, recommended above, to meet the increase in power required for the overclock. The additional amount required will depend on the magnitude of the overclock being attempted.

100% YES for your system with single GTX 770 XFX 650~750W PSU will do just fine it will do even with SLI without overclocking!!!

Motherboard: *Asus Maximus VI Hero (63.8 Watts)
Processor:*Intel core i7 4770k (68.25 Watts) <=== typical power consumption
Memory:* corsair vengeance 4x4GB 16GB 1866MHZ Cl9 (12.6 Watts)
Graphics card: *MSI NVidia Lightning GeForce GTX-770 (212 Watts) <=== max. measured by ht4u.net
HDD: *Western Digital WD1003FZEX Black (10 Watts) <=== from specs on HDD's label
Optical drive: *Sony Optiarc 24X 5280S-CB-PLUS (37.5 Watts) <=== from specs on DVD Drive's spec label
SSD: *Samsung 840 Pro Series 512GB SSD (0.069 Watts) <=== from Samsung
Cpu cooler:*NH-U14S (1.56 Watts) <=== from Noctua

Total: 406 Watts

Case cooling fans power consumption will still need to be added.

Yazan Zaid

Reputable
Feb 19, 2014

My pc need 400 or 650 watt
Everyone saying something else

PSU calculators are perfectly accurate.
The problem is that many of the inputs are unknowable.
What are your OC levels?
What of a future graphics card>
What capacitor ageing factor to use?
What is your psu efficiency, at what temperature, and load level?
You get the idea.

It is much simpler to use a chart.
Most pc's will have about the same list of parts, ram, dvd, hard drive, cpu...
The big difference comes from the graphics configuration.
You can hardly go wrong using this handy chart:
http://www.realhardtechx.com/index_archivos/Page362.htm

And, wattage is not what counts, it is the +12v amps that count.
A cheap psu will have high wattage, but not where it is needed at +12v.

Lastly, it is not wrong to overprovision a bit, say 20%. The psu will only use the wattage demanded of it, regardless of it's max capacity.
A stronger psu will operate more efficiently and quietly in the middle third of it's range.