how the hell do i do a 360 ?

Al

I'm on the first part of the driving school and can't figure out how to do a
360. Can someone explain it please?

Brian

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2003

Al <nospam@spam.com> wrote:
> I'm on the first part of the driving school and can't figure out how to do a
> 360. Can someone explain it please?

Assuming you mean 360 on the pavement, not rolling the car in the air...

Hold the brakes and the gas at the same time. Then hold left or right
until your car makes a complete circle. Your front tires shouldn't move
at all except to rotate.

This only works in rear wheel drive cars of course.

"Al" <nospam@spam.com> wrote in message
> I'm on the first part of the driving school and can't figure out how to do
> 360. Can someone explain it please?

Assuming you are on PC... I could NOT do it at all with the keyboard,
however did it 100% on the first try with my controller. What worked on my
controller was Gas+Regular brake+turn, however W+S+AorD did NOT do it on the
keyboard, even tho it should have been the same.

>I could NOT do it at all with the keyboard,

Keyboards have a problem with what is called the "rollover limit",
which is the number of keys that, when held down together, interfere
with each other so that the software cannot see them all. Most
keyboards have a rollover limit of 3, which means that certain 3-key
combinations don't work. For instance, I cannot get W E and PageDown to
work together, so I can climb while accelerating and turning right in
an aeroplane, but I can't dive while doing the same. Different
keyboards have different 3-key combos that don't work.

I have ordered one of these, which has a rollover limit of 6:
http://www.thinkgeek.com/computing/input/77ba/

Phil Hibbs.

"Al" <nospam@spam.com> wrote in message
> I'm on the first part of the driving school and can't figure out how to do
> 360. Can someone explain it please?

I had the same problem. use the WASD to move, use the arrow keys on the
right side of the keyboard to do the 360. I wish we had gotten a real
manual.

On Thu, 30 Jun 2005 02:38:16 GMT, "Jebus Saves"
<GeorgeWBush@drunkdrivingcokeheadedAWOLcowards.com> wrote:

>"Al" <nospam@spam.com> wrote in message
>> I'm on the first part of the driving school and can't figure out how to do
>> 360. Can someone explain it please?
>>

>I had the same problem. use the WASD to move, use the arrow keys on the
>right side of the keyboard to do the 360. I wish we had gotten a real
>manual.

These are supposed to be schools. Too bad they didn't provide any
instruction prior to the torture tests.