[SOLVED] How tight do you have to screw in a pump block?

Raz_5_

Honorable
Mar 5, 2017
When installing my pump block for my AIO I dont know how tight I have to screw it in. I only screwed it in to the point of them being pretty snug but not super tight. Is this a mistake?

Solution
Also, don't tighten it with a death grip. With a full sized screw driver, stick to the strength of your fingers, don't put your whole arm into it and don't push the screw driver in hard to get more purchase. All things reasonable, if something doesn't feel right, it probably isn't.

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
2 screws: Do half or full turn on one screw, move to the next one and do the same thing. Repeat until they STOP, and don't force it further.

4 screws: Do half or full turn on one screw, move diagonally over to the next one and turn it, then move across to the next one, turn and move diagonally.
Repeat, diagonally, across, diagonally, across... until the screw STOPS.

Reactions: Raz_5_

Eximo

Titan
Ambassador
Also, don't tighten it with a death grip. With a full sized screw driver, stick to the strength of your fingers, don't put your whole arm into it and don't push the screw driver in hard to get more purchase. All things reasonable, if something doesn't feel right, it probably isn't.

Solution