Question How to access Alcatel-Lucent / Alcatel Nokia G-010G-A?

What is your reason for wanting to access this. These type of boxes are pretty stupid and have almost nothing you can see or change. Most times even if there is some method of accessing them from the user side the ISP locks them down. Most these type of devices the ISP have some special management software that lets them do stuff
like update firmware.

I know a different brand of ONT you could get into it and look at some stuff but as soon as you connected it to the network the ISP took control and disabled that function, and this was on a box owned by the end user not the ISP.

Apr 5, 2022
What is your reason for wanting to access this. These type of boxes are pretty stupid and have almost nothing you can see or change. Most times even if there is some method of accessing them from the user side the ISP locks them down. Most these type of devices the ISP have some special management software that lets them do stuff
like update firmware.

I know a different brand of ONT you could get into it and look at some stuff but as soon as you connected it to the network the ISP took control and disabled that function, and this was on a box owned by the end user not the ISP.
Ohhh... so i cant access the g-010g-a?

Apr 5, 2022
like update firmware.

I want to access g-010g-a admin, for get the ONT Auth, and i put it to huawei HG8245H5

Does your ISP support the huawei units on their network. This is far more than just some settings in the end device.

Most times there is some form of serial number on the unit that they must activate in their network. It is not some userid or password you can just copy. Why don't you just call them and ask to activate the huawei on your account.

The huawei units may not be compatible with the ISP equipment. In many cases the ISP equipment only works with 1 brand of equipment.