[SOLVED] how to add a non-admin session option AT START UP on win10 64 ?

anaturelover

Distinguished
Jun 24, 2012
HI
In win 7 , after pushing the on off pc button, i could choose from admin session if i knew i was going to install new stuff
and
i and the choice of 2 non admin session. one of random guests and the other for my everyday use (onn admin

i m on win 10 , i have a admin session ok . i went into account , familly and i add a user without microsoft account and a password.
it is written standard user for this one so i assume it means non admin. the thing is that at pc start up it does not show up. i only see admin session .

once inside my admin session, when i click win icon user yes i see the non admin i can change acccount and enter pw but that suck cause those are additionnal manipulations.

How to makel this non-admin session appear on start up session?

thx

Solution
Are you certain that the Windows 7 system has an Administrator? If you call a Command screen - black background and white when you type. To do that, right mouse over the Wobbly Windows and when list show, right click on Run. In the Run box whn it shows up, type CMD and hit the Enter key.

Take it from there.
Are you certain that the Windows 7 system has an Administrator? If you call a Command screen - black background and white when you type. To do that, right mouse over the Wobbly Windows and when list show, right click on Run. In the Run box whn it shows up, type CMD and hit the Enter key.

Take it from there.

Solution