[SOLVED] How to add bottom fan

Afro_ninja199

Reputable
Aug 10, 2019
Sorry for the noob question

I have a 360 aio up top and a fan on the back of the cade was going to throw a fan i got lying around on the on of the case below the gpu to bring some fresh air in but im unsure where to plus it in?
My MB is a aorus z370 Ultra, looks like i can plug the fan in on the bottom of the MB?
Fan plug is 3 small holes if that helps

Thank you for your time

Solution

I have a 360 aio up top and a fan on the back of the cade was going to throw a fan i got lying around on the on of the case below the gpu to bring some fresh air in but im unsure where to plus it in?
My MB is a aorus z370 Ultra, looks like i can plug the fan in on the bottom of the MB?

Thank you for your time
It's 3pin fan so if BIOS allows it should be set to DC control not PWM. Than you can adjust it's speed as you wish. Not as controllable as PWM fans but will do.

Thank you for your time
It's 3pin fan so if BIOS allows it should be set to DC control not PWM. Than you can adjust it's speed as you wish. Not as controllable as PWM fans but will do.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS