how to add the diskdefragmentor plug-in

Hi, I have realized that the "Diskdefragmentor" is grey out in my
rewly installed windows xp.

How could I add the diskdefragmentor plug-in to the system? it seems
like Microsoft doesn't put this as part of the components to add-on on
after the first installation.

Thanks in advance,

fshguo.

map

"fshguo" wrote:

> Hi, I have realized that the "Diskdefragmentor" is grey out in my
> rewly installed windows xp.
>
> How could I add the diskdefragmentor plug-in to the system? it seems
> like Microsoft doesn't put this as part of the components to add-on on
> after the first installation.
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> fshguo.

Are you using and account with Admin rights?
http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_defrag.htm