How to adjust Bluetooth transmit power in Windows 10?

ProfessionalGamer

Honorable
Feb 2, 2013
Bluetooth interferes with my 2.4Ghz wifi and I would like to know if there is a way of reducing its transmission power in Windows 10. I noticed that it is very strong (as I can walk through multiple rooms with my bluetooth headphones without loosing connection), but when I am using bluetooth, I have to be really close the router, as otherwise I loose wifi connection. I am using the Intel 8260 network card, and in device manager under the Advanced tab there is transmit power, but it only seems to be referring to the wifi transmission power. I would like to know if there is a way of adjusting a similar setting but for bluetooth.

Solution
looking at my bluetooth hardware properties, the only things that appear on advanced are the radio information, nothing to tweak, and I can't see anywhere that mentions transmit power.

I am not expert on this though, I use Ethernet even though my motherboard has onboard WiFi and Blue tooth. mainly as its faster.

ProfessionalGamer

Honorable
Feb 2, 2013

Well, Intel don't, but my in my observations, Bluetooth still interferes in a major way no matter which setting I use, which seems to indicate that its just the wifi.

Is there no advanced settings for the bluetooth itself? I'd imagine that there must be. That is where I imagine the adjustment of transmit power to be, beside switching the serial protocol used by it for example (USB vs UART).

Colif

Win 11 Master
looking at my bluetooth hardware properties, the only things that appear on advanced are the radio information, nothing to tweak, and I can't see anywhere that mentions transmit power.

I am not expert on this though, I use Ethernet even though my motherboard has onboard WiFi and Blue tooth. mainly as its faster.

Solution