[SOLVED] How to AtiFlash Rx580

joshuakeen61

Prominent
Apr 26, 2018
I bought a MSI ARMOR RX 580 8G from a guy for very cheap. It ran fine when I hooked it up, but I realized it was going too slow. I checked with benchmark, GPU-Z, and Radeon and the card is defaulted so that the Clock Speed(GPU Speed) runs at 12000MHz and the memory runs at 1950MHz.
huf.png

GPU Clock is suppose to be at 1366MHz and Memory at 2000MHz
I was told to by some one to use Atiflash, but I literally have no idea what I'm doing. Can someone please help me this card is for my bothers pc I'm building him and he games alot. A video, pictures or detailed instructions snything please help.

Solution
I would return the card, a flashed card from a mining setup is like buying a car held together with duct tape and staples. Most often things are cheap for good reasons unless you are buying from a friend or relative that just give you a good deal. A new RX 580 is under $200, with warranty.
I would return the card, a flashed card from a mining setup is like buying a car held together with duct tape and staples. Most often things are cheap for good reasons unless you are buying from a friend or relative that just give you a good deal. A new RX 580 is under $200, with warranty.

Solution