how to auto configure auto restart for client OS

David

hi!

any idea how can i schedule auto restart my my WinXP/2k/NT Clients?
Can it be done through GPO?

The shutdown.exe -r -t 00 command how to apply it using logon script?
any resource kit needed to run this command?

Hi David.

You can use the AT command in a startup script or you can use the AT command to run
on remote computers. The AT command runs in the system context to schedule commands
to issue. If you have a problem getting it to work, use the /interactive switch or
also try pssutdown from SysInternals. The links below give more detailed info.---
Steve

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;313565
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;198642