[SOLVED] How to boost frame rates

Oct 1, 2020
Hi so i have a ryzen 3 2200g paired with a rx580 and 8gb of ram and id like to boost frame rate its been slow lately

so I mainly play rainbow 6 armature pro attempting to get into the pro scene. as I said I have a Ryzen 3 2200g paired with an rx580 and 8gb of ram and I get about 45-70 frames I used to get 110 back when Vulkan first came out and I don't know if they did something to it but now I only get about 45-70 frames and it is sometimes unplayable. I've been told to upgrade my CPU because the Ryzen 3s aren't the best gaming CPUs and I would really really like to get something better what do yall suggest.

my specs are:
Ryzen 3 2200g
team group elite + ddr4 8.00 gb ram
X470 Master SLI/as and its by asr rock
RX 580
corsair CX450M
ssd 240 gb hard drive 1 tb
thermaltake.

Last edited by a moderator:
Solution
You actually need a 550W PSU that's reliably built to drive that entire system, not underpower it by a 100W. Might want to state if you're using two different sticks of ram and you might want to explain how you got an X470 motherboard but decided to get an APU to pair with that build...? I'd have gotten a better CPU off the bat.

Lutfij

Titan
You actually need a 550W PSU that's reliably built to drive that entire system, not underpower it by a 100W. Might want to state if you're using two different sticks of ram and you might want to explain how you got an X470 motherboard but decided to get an APU to pair with that build...? I'd have gotten a better CPU off the bat.

Solution
Oct 1, 2020
so this was my first ever pc my brother picked out the parts and i built it and im still new to all that stuff.

TRENDING THREADS