[SOLVED] How to Boost to 240 Fps

Aug 26, 2020
so i recently bought ROG zephyrus M and it got
intel i7 9750 - H
nvidia 1660 Ti
8 Gb or ram
so the monitor on my sceen is 240Hz so i want to maximise the use of it im playing valorant and i want to know how/can i reach 240 fps using this specs (i dont mind playing on low setting)

Solution
Check settings here

What fps are you getting? Even though this game apparently doesn't require a high end system to run, trying to achieve 240fps is going to depend how powerful the graphics card is and if the processor is strong enough to supply those frames. Laptop GPUs aren't in the same ballpark as their desktop counterparts so 240fps in modern titles may not be possible.

boju

Titan
Ambassador
Check settings here

What fps are you getting? Even though this game apparently doesn't require a high end system to run, trying to achieve 240fps is going to depend how powerful the graphics card is and if the processor is strong enough to supply those frames. Laptop GPUs aren't in the same ballpark as their desktop counterparts so 240fps in modern titles may not be possible.

Solution
Aug 26, 2020
Check settings here

i see i think im getting 100ish fps i was still hopping for 144 the least.i wrote my specs on top of the forum and i just wanted to try the 240 hz lol cause i know if the fs is only 60 then the refresh rate is kinda useless?

Aug 26, 2020
100 is still vgood. I know you're not getting what you payed for but it's the nature of PC gaming. Game requirements get harder and harder as time goes by. Probably find older games would reach higher levels.
i see im just kinda curious what fps can i get and this is gaming laptop instead of pc so yeah

boju

Titan
Ambassador
Can check your frame rate ingame using programs such as Fraps or Msi Afterburner. Fraps is simpler to use but if want to give MA a go for other OSD perks then there's a YouTube tutorial how to set it up. Search Msi Afterburner how to setup OSD.