News How to Calibrate Your Screen in Windows 11 or 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnpombrio

Distinguished
Nov 20, 2006
This guide is completely unusable for the Insider DEV version of Win 11. The menus are completely different and make no sense of what I see on my screen. Hard pass.

mac_angel

Distinguished
Mar 12, 2008
I tried it with Windows 11 and from the first page, clicking Next, it pops up, "This display currently uses a wide-gamut color profile. The Display Color Calibration will created a color profile with a conventional gamut, which may be a poor fit...."

mac_angel

Distinguished
Mar 12, 2008
This guide is completely unusable for the Insider DEV version of Win 11. The menus are completely different and make no sense of what I see on my screen. Hard pass.
I have Windows 11. I used the search function, "Calibrate Color Display". Auto search found it before I finished typing. It will go full size and give the options in the steps in the article. Look down at the bottom right for "Next".
It doesn't seem to work with HDR though.

pgde

Distinguished
Jul 23, 2014
I tried it with Windows 11 and from the first page, clicking Next, it pops up, "This display currently uses a wide-gamut color profile. The Display Color Calibration will created a color profile with a conventional gamut, which may be a poor fit...."

I have the same problem with Win10.

Reactions: mac_angel
Status
Not open for further replies.