How To Change Colors on Hue+?

willthenarwhal

Prominent
Aug 27, 2017
I have the CAM software and its getting power and all I can see, and the strips are all set up and connected, but when I open cam I cant find anywhere to change them. Does anybody know where they are?

Solution
That's strange. I too have NZXT internal USB hubs in use in my Skylake and Haswell builds where in both PC's, the HUE+ is connected to it and for my PCs (running Win 7 Pro), i can configure HUE+ LEDs just fine.

It may not make a difference but do you use NZXT CAM in Guest mode or do you log-in with CAM account? I'm using CAM account and i log-in once the CAM starts.

If that doesn't help either then i don't know how to help you further. Only suggestion left is that you should contact NZXT customer support and ask their help,
link: https://www.nzxt.com/users/login#acc-submit-ticket

Note: it may take few weeks before NZXT replies to you since they are global company and get tons of tickets per day.
I also contacted NZXT regarding my...

willthenarwhal

Prominent
Aug 27, 2017

I don't see a tuning tab where would that be.

Aeacus

Titan
Ambassador
Under the spoiler is combined image that i made out of my NZXT CAM software on my Skylake build. Click on spoiler to view.

Left image: Dashboard tab open.
Right image: Tuning tab open after pressing "Edit settings" button on Tuning tab.
2v46D50.png

willthenarwhal

Prominent
Aug 27, 2017
Ya nothing alike
https://ibb.co/c56RL6
c56RL6

Aeacus

Titan
Ambassador
Okay, i found out what the problem is due to the different GUI. My NZXT CAM is version 3.3.0 while yours is 3.5 or newer. NZXT changed the GUI when they launched version 3.5.

The named tabs at the top have been dislocated to the left side as a column and instead of tab names, there are images. But the rest seems same.
So, if you want to edit your LED settings, pick the 4th icon from top (looks like tachometer) to get the Tuning page.

willthenarwhal

Prominent
Aug 27, 2017

Yea there is nothing there either. would there be a place I could download 3.3.0?

Aeacus

Titan
Ambassador
That's strange. I too have NZXT internal USB hubs in use in my Skylake and Haswell builds where in both PC's, the HUE+ is connected to it and for my PCs (running Win 7 Pro), i can configure HUE+ LEDs just fine.

It may not make a difference but do you use NZXT CAM in Guest mode or do you log-in with CAM account? I'm using CAM account and i log-in once the CAM starts.

If that doesn't help either then i don't know how to help you further. Only suggestion left is that you should contact NZXT customer support and ask their help,
link: https://www.nzxt.com/users/login#acc-submit-ticket

Note: it may take few weeks before NZXT replies to you since they are global company and get tons of tickets per day.
I also contacted NZXT regarding my issue with their products and after waiting reasonable time, they replied and in the end, i managed to resolve my issue.

Solution