how to change download folder location

dnoishere

Honorable
Feb 7, 2013
...so how do I change my default download folder to a different default drive location? It's on C drive now but I want to move it to E drive because I dont want to write on the SSD which is the C...

Solution
If you are talking about downloads that are from using your Internet browser, then you need to change the browser default download location -- for example I use Firefox, so I would go to tool, options, general tab, and under downloads select save to and click browse then navigate to where you want them saved, like E:\Downloads.

Individual programs that save files, like a torrent program, would need to have their default file saving site changed in a similar way.

RealBeast

Titan
If you are talking about downloads that are from using your Internet browser, then you need to change the browser default download location -- for example I use Firefox, so I would go to tool, options, general tab, and under downloads select save to and click browse then navigate to where you want them saved, like E:\Downloads.

Individual programs that save files, like a torrent program, would need to have their default file saving site changed in a similar way.

Solution