Cosmicverse

Commendable
Apr 4, 2019
I have an SSD and an HDD I have windows 7 on my HDD and windows 10 on my SDD, but I want windows 10 again, because my windows 10 got removed and I dont want to transfer my files to my HDD to SDD, I want to use my SSD because I got hardware banned for an accidental glitch, and I need to change the disk drive, I cant let my game find the trace of it on my HDD or else I need to buy another one because of hardware ban. The thing is I need to disable my windows 7 but I cant because of dual boot View: https://imgur.com/a/oHtA1il
also here is another pic View: https://imgur.com/a/ixgj8t

Edit: Btw I need to seperate this two so it isnt dual boot

Solution
It's the boot loader in MSCONFIG.
From Windows 10:
Type MSCONFIG from the search box
Go to the BOOT tab
Delete the Windows 7 boot config from the menu, leaving on the line for Windows 10.

You will now boot straight to Windows 10 when that drive is selected as your first boot device.
Hello

Can you please elaborate the term 'hardware banned'?

Also, when you say you want to remove, do you mean you want to erase all the traces of the OS? Can you also please elaborate which game you don't want to find traces?

In all, can you please rephrase your question in a bit more detail?

Cheers!!

Cosmicverse

Commendable
Apr 4, 2019
Ok, I'll elaborate
My hardware ban is a disk drive ban.
I asking how to change a dual boot system that uses 2 disk drives, to seperate disk drives and when I will try to boot up one of the OS I would just go into BIOS instead of dual boot.

From Windows 10:
Go to the BOOT tab
Delete the Windows 7 boot config from the menu, leaving on the line for Windows 10.

You will now boot straight to Windows 10 when that drive is selected as your first boot device.

Solution

Cosmicverse

Commendable
Apr 4, 2019
From Windows 10:
Go to the BOOT tab

Does this delete the data on my windows 7 os?

Nope. You are in Windows 10 when doing this, not windows 7. It means that it will no longer give you the option to boot from Windows 7 from within the Windows 10 boot loader. If you want to boot Windows 7, you will have to select the drive with Windows 7 to be your first boot device.