How to change from AHCI to RAID, BIOS shows only AHCI (I can re-install windows to fix this, but i dont know how)

_ApeX_

Commendable
Aug 1, 2016
Hello there guys!
I'm having this problem that is driving me crazy today, I have an ASUS R752LX notebook, a new model that runs Windows 10 Home 64bit.My laptop came with a Hybrid Drive, meaning 25gb SSD for caching and 1TB HD, some months ago I re-installed Windows 10 and accidentally reformatted my SSD to NTFS and used it a normal storage, that because I didn't know that I had a Hybrid drive and the system was and is slower because I cannot get the benefits of Intel's Rapid Storage Technology unless I change the SATA from AHCI to RAID(AHCI,which is currently the only option available in the BIOS) I currently have installed IRST and have trying anything to get the option of using my SSD for caching, followed every tip online, such as make the SSD an unallocated partition (didn't work), reduce aka shrink the main HD and try again (didn't work) set the SSD to offline then try again also didn't work. The point is after searching on the net I thing I need to have my SATA configuration as RAID and NOT AHCI, and I only have the AHCI option available, I also have updated the BIOS to the latest version successfully but its still the same problem.
So in order for me to benefit from the IRST and caching that the SSD offers do I need to change the SATA to raid and if I have to reinstall windows 10 I would gladly do that since I have done that 3 times today.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!