[SOLVED] How to change integrated Intel graphic to dedicated AMD graphic?

Aug 24, 2019
I have Lenovo laptop model b 51-80 with 2 graphiccs card Intel HD 520 and AMD R5 SERIES m330,but my laptop just use Intel card and AMD graphics isnt in usse
,I checked loot videos But it didn't helped,so PLEASE HELP!!!

Solution
thanks man on answering,but i have instaled all drivers and updated them,and I checked AMD settings but it diddnt help
I just realized,that when I run Photoshop (thats first and only app where amd is working),but I I need games running on this GPU,games and other apps its on 0% usage,but Intel graphic is working all time

Intel is a feisty one when it comes to dedicated gpu's, go into the intel control app or whatever it is and see if there is any option to disable the integrated gpu, you could also try setting it in the bios, (f8, delete or f12 key to enter) be careful not to change options you don't need to.

somewhere in your bios you should be able to switch the gpu.

good luck man.
Aug 24, 2019
thanks man on answering,but i have instaled all drivers and updated them,and I checked AMD settings but it diddnt help
I just realized,that when I run Photoshop (thats first and only app where amd is working),but I I need games running on this GPU,games and other apps its on 0% usage,but Intel graphic is working all time

darknightbacca1

Prominent
Feb 28, 2019

Intel is a feisty one when it comes to dedicated gpu's, go into the intel control app or whatever it is and see if there is any option to disable the integrated gpu, you could also try setting it in the bios, (f8, delete or f12 key to enter) be careful not to change options you don't need to.

somewhere in your bios you should be able to switch the gpu.

good luck man.

Reactions: Alen 16
Solution