how to change language from japanese to english in window xp professional p

Status
Not open for further replies.

oastefvano

Honorable
Nov 6, 2013
how to change display language from japanese to english in window xp professional, as it doesn't work in normal changing language tab...

Solution
Put it this way - I've often been asked to do it and haven't been able to succeed in ten years and several attempts. You could try turning off the option to display complex Eastern languages and that would prevent the Japanese from showing, then adding English. Make sure you click Apply at every stage before OK and see what happens on a restart.

There is a distinct difference between the languages that can display and the language originally built into the installation CD.

oastefvano

Honorable
Nov 6, 2013

oastefvano

Honorable
Nov 6, 2013
ths!
u mean i cannot change the display language from japanese to english in my window xp professional japanese version, even though thru control panel > regional language………, as there are a lot of other language choices showni can choose. i tried it b4, n restart, but still in japanese………

Put it this way - I've often been asked to do it and haven't been able to succeed in ten years and several attempts. You could try turning off the option to display complex Eastern languages and that would prevent the Japanese from showing, then adding English. Make sure you click Apply at every stage before OK and see what happens on a restart.

There is a distinct difference between the languages that can display and the language originally built into the installation CD.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.