Question How to change timings for RAM? Is it necessary to change the timings to make my pc stable?

Fatblabs

Commendable
Jun 29, 2021
How do I change timings?

will it be necessary to keep my pc stable?

I currently have 3200 MHz on my ram and its' voltage is 1.375, and it solves most problems but it still rarely crashes games, and the pc itself.

In the upper right of the forum page click on your profile picture. In the new popup window click signature.

What is the computer doing when it crashes? blue screen, black screen, system reboots, system freezes? Do you have anything overclocked? What temps are you getting on the CPU and GPU?

Fatblabs

Commendable
Jun 29, 2021
In the upper right of the forum page click on your profile picture. In the new popup window click signature.

What is the computer doing when it crashes? blue screen, black screen, system reboots, system freezes? Do you have anything overclocked? What temps are you getting on the CPU and GPU?
nothing oc'd exept for xmp on ram (currently clocked at 3200mhz 8x2 16 gigs at 1.375 V). CPu temps are amazing when under load (35-45 c) and gpu is 40-50 c.

Blue screen: very rare
Game crashes: sometimes but not to the point where it's annoying (Uknown error, Fatal error on games (not pc) etc.)
no black, no reboot

You can try running memtest to see if there are any errors in your ram LINK

You can also try using DDU to uninstall your video drivers and reinstall them LINK Download the latest drivers from Nvidia first, second halt windows updates so it doesn't try to download new drivers for the card, then run DDU and reinstall the new drivers.

Reactions: Fatblabs

Fatblabs

Commendable
Jun 29, 2021
You can try running memtest to see if there are any errors in your ram LINK

You can also try using DDU to uninstall your video drivers and reinstall them LINK Download the latest drivers from Nvidia first, second halt windows updates so it doesn't try to download new drivers for the card, then run DDU and reinstall the new drivers.
how do i do that (ddu)?