[SOLVED] How to check my graphics card's health is ok?

Jan 1, 2019
Tried overclocking. After that my pubg started to drop down to 25-30 fps. Suddenly It's back to 55-60 fps on ultra settings. In one match sometimes it dropps down to 25-30fps for one to two mins then comes back to 55-60fps (this cycle happend several times). Pes 19 legging but not showing fps drops on screen. But pes 18 and witcher 3 I tried was just fine. These things happened after I move back to stock everything. Some minutes ago i shut down the system just before finishing shut down gpu fan just speed up to max looks like (heard so loud sound). My gpu is Gigabyte rx 580 4gb.

Solution
What did you do exactly when you overclocked? I don't think you damaged anything. However, I suggest double checking to ensure that you reversed the changes. While you are playing the game, you should monitor the CPU/GPU usage and temps. You might be able to determine where the bottleneck is coming from.
I suggest monitoring your temps (MSI Afterburner, HWiNFO, etc.). Check to make sure the fan is operating properly and the temps are reasonable. If you have any damage or instability, you would be experiencing symptoms like artifacting, crashing or no video.

What did you do exactly when you overclocked? I don't think you damaged anything. However, I suggest double checking to ensure that you reversed the changes. While you are playing the game, you should monitor the CPU/GPU usage and temps. You might be able to determine where the bottleneck is coming from.

Solution