[SOLVED] How to choose the fans type and push/pull placement

DavidUSSR

Reputable
Feb 13, 2016
I want to buy Antec NX200 case with 5 Arctic Bionix fans, so my question is, what type of fans should I put around the case....
the options are P120 (Static Pressure) and F120 (Airflow)
Will be glad for any help on what to choose and where should I place it....

dimtodim

Reputable
if u really want good airflow u must have on front fans to intake air on top to push air and on back side to push air out...maybe u buy better case if u want antec see nx800...but for my opinion fractal design, coolmaster are better choose... go for fractal design meshily c king of air flow...

DavidUSSR

Reputable
Feb 13, 2016
if u really want good airflow u must have on front fans to intake air on top to push air and on back side to push air out...maybe u buy better case if u want antec see nx800...but for my opinion fractal design, coolmaster are better choose... go for fractal design meshily c king of air flow...
The Fractal Design is too expensive where I live...
and what do you say about the Antec NX600 ?

dimtodim

Reputable
The Fractal Design is too expensive where I live...
and what do you say about the Antec NX600 ?
i think its better go for nx800 that case have meshy front panel full. what is the price of that case?here in mu country is same price for nx800 and fractal design meshily c

if u go for air cooling system its important to have decent pc case dont forget that

DavidUSSR

Reputable
Feb 13, 2016
i think its better go for nx800 that case have meshy front panel full. what is the price of that case?here in mu country is same price for nx800 and fractal design meshily c

if u go for air cooling system its important to have decent pc case dont forget that
I checked and couldn't find any fractal design anymore... the NX800 costs about 125$... but I found Be Quiet Pure Base 500 for less than the NX800, is it any good ?

dimtodim

Reputable

dimtodim

Reputable

DavidUSSR

Reputable
Feb 13, 2016
u can turn off all rgb stuff don't worry about that...i dont like also
give me link for all pc case what u can buy.
Cases are: Be Quiet Pure Base 500, Antec NX600 That's basically what I can get at the store that I buy my parts (this store is the cheapest and with the highest product selection). other case are just too expensive..

Cases are: Be Quiet Pure Base 500, Antec NX600 That's basically what I can get at the store that I buy my parts (this store is the cheapest and with the highest product selection). other case are just too expensive..

Is this an online store? If so link us to it.

When it comes to cases you're sometimes better spending more on a case with preinstalled cooling than buying a cheaper case and having to supply your own fans!

Out of those 2 pick the pure base 500.

It comes with 2 x 140mm fans, one front and one rear.

Remove the rear, add it to the front as an extra intake and buy a decent single 140mm fan for the rear exhaust.

That gives you 2 x 140mm matching intakes and a 140mm rear exhaust which is more than ample for 90% of systems.

ALWAYS pick a case that supports 140mm fans over 120mm.

3 x 140mm fans will do the same job as 5 x120mm fans generally and the extra surface are on intakes give a more uniform and spread airflow throughout the case.

You also benefit from lower max rpm and lower noise levels.

DavidUSSR

Reputable
Feb 13, 2016
Is this an online store? If so link us to it.

When it comes to cases you're sometimes better spending more on a case with preinstalled cooling than buying a cheaper case and having to supply your own fans!

Out of those 2 pick the pure base 500.

It comes with 2 x 140mm fans, one front and one rear.

Remove the rear, add it to the front as an extra intake and buy a decent single 140mm fan for the rear exhaust.

That gives you 2 x 140mm matching intakes and a 140mm rear exhaust which is more than ample for 90% of systems.

ALWAYS pick a case that supports 140mm fans over 120mm.

3 x 140mm fans will do the same job as 5 x120mm fans generally and the extra surface are on intakes give a more uniform and spread airflow throughout the case.

You also benefit from lower max rpm and lower noise levels.
It's online store too but everything in Hebrew.. I can send you the link to the cases page if you want to.

TRENDING THREADS