[SOLVED] How to clean CMP 505?

die.dem123

Commendable
Jun 2, 2018
I tried searching the internet but I've got nothing back. not even on the cooler master website. Its design is similar to the cmp 500 but the difference is in the front panel. so does anybody know what shpuld I do?

Solution
I tried searching the internet but I've got nothing back. not even on the cooler master website. Its design is similar to the cmp 500 but the difference is in the front panel. so does anybody know what shpuld I do?
You just want to clean the PC?
Use clean filtered compressed air. You can buy it in cans.
...or....I've even used the blower of a vacuum cleaner to blow it out.
Make sure that you stay far enough away with whatever air you use....that you don't hurt anything with the force of the air.
You might want to do it somewhere where you don't care if dust gets all over.
Make sure that you stay far enough away with whatever air you use....that you don't hurt anything with the force of the air.

Solution

die.dem123

Commendable
Jun 2, 2018
the thing is that I need to open the front panel to be able to clean the front fans and their filter...