[SOLVED] How to configure dual NZXT AIO coolers ?

Jun 20, 2021
Hello everybody! I have several doubts about how to configure my two AIO coolers. My box is a H710 and the coolers are a NZXT X73 for cpu and X53 for gpu with g12 support. The question is whether the X73 in the front and X53 in the upper part or the other way around would be better ?

Solution
Hello everybody! I have several doubts about how to configure my two AIO coolers. My box is a H710 and the coolers are a NZXT X73 for cpu and X53 for gpu with g12 support. The question is whether the X73 in the front and X53 in the upper part or the other way around would be better ?

For the most part, it doesn't really matter. I've tested my 120mm AIO as either intake at the front, intake at the top, exhaust top, and exhaust rear. No difference in maximum load temps.

Personally, I'd place the larger AIO at the top and smaller at the front. Makes for a cleaner look IMO, plus you've got that beauty panel in H710 to hide some of that 360mm rad.

iPeekYou

Distinguished
Jul 7, 2014

For the most part, it doesn't really matter. I've tested my 120mm AIO as either intake at the front, intake at the top, exhaust top, and exhaust rear. No difference in maximum load temps.

Personally, I'd place the larger AIO at the top and smaller at the front. Makes for a cleaner look IMO, plus you've got that beauty panel in H710 to hide some of that 360mm rad.

Solution