How to connect 2 Linksys WRT3200ACM Routers to same network

Apr 29, 2018
I just purchased a new ARRIS SB6190 modem and 2 Linksys WRT3200ACM routers. I would like to use the second router to extend my network range. I have the modem and primary router up and running with no issues. However, I am not sure of how to program the second router to work without interfering with the first. I have found several videos on youtube to show how to do this but the router interface is not the same as the WRT3200ACM and that's where I get confused. I'm not able to connect to the LAN port and then to my PC and access the interface program. I'm sure it's something I'm doing wrong but not sure what. Any help would be great.

Thanks in advance

Solution
Disable DHCP on the second router, assign it a static ISP address from the primary router' DHCP range, and connect them LAN-to-LAN with (long-enough) Ethernet cable. Create second WiFi network on the second router (different SSID, different channel)
Disable DHCP on the second router, assign it a static ISP address from the primary router' DHCP range, and connect them LAN-to-LAN with (long-enough) Ethernet cable. Create second WiFi network on the second router (different SSID, different channel)

Solution