[SOLVED] How to connect rgb fans?!?!

May 27, 2020
I got a deepcool 50 4f that has 4 3pin pre installed fans. I got the aorus elite mobo. How do I connect and where do I connect. Please help as soon as you can its my first build not sure waht to do...
P.s the case never came with any hub/controller.

Solution
Okay. So the hub is used if you dont have enough ports on the motherboard. And controller is only needed if you want to control manual..
Yes hub is used pretty much as a extension for more ports which also controls fan speeds. In Corsairs case it'll only control the lights not fan speeds. The controller is pretty much the Hub. Some call it a HUB RGB Controller.
May 27, 2020
You can connect the fans to the CPU_FAN, SYS_FAN, CPU_OPT headers depending on your motherboard. If you don't have enough headers because you also have case fans, then you'll need to pick up a hub/controller.
The mobo does have 3 sys_fans which i have a 4pin splitter I could use. However how does the rgb connect? The board has a rgb 5v 3pin header.

Okay. So the hub is used if you dont have enough ports on the motherboard. And controller is only needed if you want to control manual..
Yes hub is used pretty much as a extension for more ports which also controls fan speeds. In Corsairs case it'll only control the lights not fan speeds. The controller is pretty much the Hub. Some call it a HUB RGB Controller.

Solution
May 27, 2020
Alright good to know I aint gotta get them. The cable I spoke about earlier was the vdg cable? Do I need to use that for anything no idea what it is:oops: