Question How to connect soundbar to PC

Jul 27, 2020
I bought a Sony HT-S350 soundbar, it has only HDMI ARC (out) and optical cable. i want to connect it to my PC. i tried connecting optical cable but it didnt work, so i tried connecting the hdmi port but im using normal hdmi cable. does that work?? if it doesnt, what should i do so that the sound bar are able to connect to my pc ?

I bought a Sony HT-S350 soundbar, it has only HDMI ARC (out) and optical cable. i want to connect it to my PC. i tried connecting optical cable but it didnt work, so i tried connecting the hdmi port but im using normal hdmi cable. does that work?? if it doesnt, what should i do so that the sound bar are able to connect to my pc ?

How did you connect it with the optical cable? Most motherboards do not have optical out.

Jul 27, 2020
Should have worked then, maybe try another cable, make sure it's in properly, the optical connectors can be touchy with fitting them in. Make sure soundbar is set to the right source selection and sound card output option is set to optical out if that is needed.
alright i will go try it out. thanks man