[SOLVED] How to connect the logitech z506 to the Asus ROG Strix x570-e gaming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rajivrocks

Honorable
May 1, 2016
So I read a post from a while ago about a guy with the same 5.1 setup wanting to connect his speakers to an asus motherboard. After building my new PC i have the same issue. I don't know how to connect this speaker set to the motherboards audio. I got a "rear", "C/Sub". "Line-in", "Line-out", "Mic" ports on the back of the mobo but no clue how to connect my speaker set to it.

My motherboard model is the Asus ROG strix x570-e gaming. Anyone know if its possible to connect my speakers to it? The speaker model is the logitech z506. It has 3 cables. I would mention the colors but I'm colorblind sadly. I know one is black but thats about it.

If you need further clarification please due ask. I really want to use my speakers again.

Rajivrocks

Honorable
May 1, 2016
you should have the same 6ch orange, black, & green on the rear of the subwoofer and on the motherboard rear I\O.
if color blindness keeps you from determining which is which, you'll need to find some other way to match them up.
Hmmm, okay, I'll have another look and ask someone in the house to help me out.

Rajivrocks

Honorable
May 1, 2016
Figured it out, I just kept reconnecting cables until the correct channels got picked up in Realtek. If anyone has the same issue let me know and I'll have a look :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS