How to connect up a GTX 275 EVGA with 2 x 6pin ports to PSU with 5 x 6pin ports

Jun 28, 2018
So I have a EVGA GeForce GTX 275 with 2 ports that need to be powered by the PSU. Both ports are 6pin. Now my PSU also has 5x 6pin slots to power the machine. I went to moddiy and their website is currently down and I've been trying to find loopholes to do different connections and tons of research online. Whats funny is, the PSU pins and GPU pins are layered out differently.

My PSU is a Antec Neo HE500 \ 500 Watt Output

When looking at the GTX 275's 6pin port, it has a pattern:
[X] ( ) ( )
( ) ( ) [X]

Whilst the PSU 6pin connection port has a pattern of:
[X] [X] ( )
( ) ( ) [X]

=========================
[X] - Square pin port
( ) - Square-ish circle like pin port
==========================

So I tried looking for a modular 6pin male power cable to PCI-E 6pin male. So far, no luck on any good answers from different websites.

Does anyone have a solution? 'Preciate it!

Solution
The PCIE cables are only standardized on the GPU end; there's no universal standard for the side that connects to the PSU. If you no longer have the original cables, you either have to find another set of original cables or find compatible cables, either of which will be damn hard for a PSU that's like 15 years old. Given the absolutely ancient nature of this PSU and the trouble, I'd just bite the bullet and get something modern.

DSzymborski

Titan
The PCIE cables are only standardized on the GPU end; there's no universal standard for the side that connects to the PSU. If you no longer have the original cables, you either have to find another set of original cables or find compatible cables, either of which will be damn hard for a PSU that's like 15 years old. Given the absolutely ancient nature of this PSU and the trouble, I'd just bite the bullet and get something modern.

Solution