[SOLVED] How to control Asus Aura Sync without mobo header?

Mar 9, 2020
I bought a case with three Aura Sync RGB fans in there. The motherboard was a cheap one and doesn't have any Aura Sync slots at all. How can I control the fans, which have Aura Sync connections, without the header on the motherboard?

Solution
you would need available RGB headers on the motherboard for Aura Sync to recognize them and allow custom lighting.

possibly purchasing an RGB hub and installing the fans there would work but you would have to verify if the RGB hub is compatible with Aura Sync before hand.
you would need available RGB headers on the motherboard for Aura Sync to recognize them and allow custom lighting.

possibly purchasing an RGB hub and installing the fans there would work but you would have to verify if the RGB hub is compatible with Aura Sync before hand.

Solution

Gfost73

Reputable
Mar 23, 2019
I think you would have to buy fans that the rgb gets controlled by a hub, there are several kinds that will give you RGB without needing any connection to the motherboard. I don't think you would be able to sync with any software though without some sort of connection to the motherboard.

TRENDING THREADS