How to damage a P4 in 1 easy step

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

NickM

Distinguished
Mar 25, 2001
[Originally posted by <b>TUXRACER: "Hmmm. Not one intelligent response. Not surprising since the person who started this thread is obviously not very intelligent."]</b>
Bio on TUXRACER, Tux the Penguin, tuxracer@brown.edu from his Personal Profile: <b>"I am an intelligent mutant penguin about 35cm tall who escaped from a laboratory in Arlington, VA. I applied to Brown University while masquerading as a high school student and am now a rising junior..." ]</b>

Hey, you, mutant, intelligent Penguin, whoever, listen.
Why not? As for me, I understand that everybody sees what tbirdinside started as kinda fun, relaxation not taken seriously even when criticizing.
But when somebody starts something about others intelligence,...
it always looks like that person is very concerned about own real weaknesses or kinda brain illnesses and trying to switch own problems on others, who never even think about that and never discuss.
Come-on, it's a computer forum and technical site! We are not familiar with the topic you're starting! No, we don't have any problem related to your concerns, dude!

Even if you rename yourself into "triple intelligent", people will see from the distance who you really are.

G

Actually the world tallest building is under construction in north India, it is going to be a Hindu temple.