How to deal with text without line-break?

Status
Not open for further replies.

brannsiu

Distinguished
Apr 20, 2013
I am getting some text information on some websites for my study and reference but the problem is - the font size is small and the website is old and doesn't have line break, so when I zoom in the web page, no auto line break, the passage is long and I do not want to scroll left and right and see everything. I have once tried to copy all the text to a word file and selected to enlarge all the text but then another problem is, a lot of lines have only one or two word and then a long space and then another line.

In both cases the overall reading experience are very much affected, is there any way to fix this problem? I have been experiencing this difficulty for long time.........

I am getting some text information on some websites for my study and reference but the problem is - the font size is small and the website is old and doesn't have line break, so when I zoom in the web page, no auto line break, the passage is long and I do not want to scroll left and right and see everything. I have once tried to copy all the text to a word file and selected to enlarge all the text but then another problem is, a lot of lines have only one or two word and then a long space and then another line.

In both cases the overall reading experience are very much affected, is there any way to fix this problem? I have been experiencing this difficulty for long time.........
What exactly are you using to "zoom in"? So far every website I've tried with Firefox and enlarging the size of the page, the overall page is still contained within the window.

Status
Not open for further replies.