Question How to delete a RAID 0 on Acer Nitro 5 an515-54?

Oct 4, 2022
I recently bought a 1tb SSD and I accidentally created a RAID 0 between the 1tb and the 256 gb SSD that the laptop came with. I put everything on an external hard drive and wiped the system, but the RAID 0 is still present. Is there a way to delete this? I am ok with wiping again as there is nothing on the SSDs.

Oct 4, 2022
I recently bought a 1tb SSD and I accidentally created a RAID 0 between the 1tb and the 256 gb SSD that the laptop came with. I put everything on an external hard drive and wiped the system, but the RAID 0 is still present. Is there a way to delete this? I am ok with wiping again as there is nothing on the SSDs.
This was done using Intel Rapid Storage Technology.

USAFRet

Titan
Mar 16, 2013
Disable RAID in the BIOS.

On the drives, commandline function diskpart, and the clean command.
Do this on both drives.

Wipes out ALL data.

Oct 4, 2022
It might be necessary to update BIOS to latest version.
Which is necessary to download? The website says that if I upgrade my system BIOS incorrectly it could harm my product. Or is there another way to just update the BIOS?

Also, the SATA on the Information section is not changeable.

ASK THE COMMUNITY