Question How to delete a RAID 0 on Acer Nitro 5 an515-54?

Oct 4, 2022
I recently bought a 1tb SSD and I accidentally created a RAID 0 between the 1tb and the 256 gb SSD that the laptop came with. I put everything on an external hard drive and wiped the system, but the RAID 0 is still present. Is there a way to delete this? I am ok with wiping again as there is nothing on the SSDs.

Oct 4, 2022
I recently bought a 1tb SSD and I accidentally created a RAID 0 between the 1tb and the 256 gb SSD that the laptop came with. I put everything on an external hard drive and wiped the system, but the RAID 0 is still present. Is there a way to delete this? I am ok with wiping again as there is nothing on the SSDs.
This was done using Intel Rapid Storage Technology.

USAFRet

Titan
Disable RAID in the BIOS.

On the drives, commandline function diskpart, and the clean command.
Do this on both drives.

Wipes out ALL data.

If I may ask, how do I do that? The BIOS doesn't mention anything about the hard drive or AHCI mode.
Show BIOS screens available on your laptop
(upload to imgur.com and post link)

Should be in BIOS/Main/SATA Mode.
Set it to AHCI.

8xez76beo4qw.jpg