How to delete Offline Folders in the Synchronisation Manager

We are working with Folder Redirection. The Notebooks are configured
so, that the Redirected Folders are Offline available. This works fine.

On notebooks with more the one user, I see in the Synchronisation
Manager all the Offline Folders of each user. The question is, how can
I delete the Offline Folders in the Sychronisation Manager from Users
the are gone.

If I delete the local profile on the notebooks, the entry of the users
offline folder are still there. I play around with some registry key
(which mean I delete it), but the entry of the users offline folder are
still there.

How can i do this.

Greet Holger

Hi,

Have you looked in Tools-Folder Options - Offline Files tab? This gives you
the opportunity to view and delete files in the Offline Folder on the
laptops. Also a good thing to do might be to "sync" the laptop and the
"initialize cache" by holding down "ctrl and shift" when you click the
"Delete" button to empty the offline files.

Cheers,

Lara