how to delete windows 10 and should I buy windows 7 or 8

jaywire

Reputable
Dec 22, 2014
So I screwed up and I thought drivers would download correctly on windows 10 cp but I was wrong... so can someone tell me how to delete it safely and reboot with either the better of the two... Should I buy windows 8.1 or 7?

Solution
for the drivers for windows 7-10 the drivers for windows 8.1 will work. so all the drivers needed should be on the mb cd or on mb vendor web page. to remove windows 10 boot from windows 7 or 8 cd go into advance mode and delete all the partions. (system and data) then reboot. window 7 or 8 will remake the system partion for the right os for you. windows 8.1 with classic shell looks and acts like windows 7.
for the drivers for windows 7-10 the drivers for windows 8.1 will work. so all the drivers needed should be on the mb cd or on mb vendor web page. to remove windows 10 boot from windows 7 or 8 cd go into advance mode and delete all the partions. (system and data) then reboot. window 7 or 8 will remake the system partion for the right os for you. windows 8.1 with classic shell looks and acts like windows 7.

Solution