How to determine if TS Client is installed?

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.setup (More info?)

Is there a way (reg key or any other logic) available to determine if TS
Client is installed ? I have checked on a XP machine where
"HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Terminal Server Client" even if TS client is not
installed.

Thanks & Regards
Suchrithaa

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.setup (More info?)

The Terminal Server Client (also known as Remote Desktop client -
they are the same thing) *is* pre-installed on XP.

--
Vera Noest
MCSE,CCEA, Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server