How to diagnose faulty parts

Jan 21, 2019
Hi Folks. Do you know is there a way to diagnose which PC part if causing issues?

I have a self built gaming pc for 4 year now, and it starting to have problems across the board, but I can't figure out how to fix it.

1. The PC will start and i get a blue screen and it says it requires repair, however none of the repair options work. Whenever a chose an option it simply refreshes the same page.

2. I turn off the computer, boot into the MSI motherboard screen, and then I exit the motherboard settings, and the PC boots up fine

3. It will work for a while, and then can randomly go blank, and the CPU fans will suddenly go mental, despite there not be any heating issues.

4. I turn the PC back on, it gets to the boot screen, and stays there for hours.

5. I turn it off, and back on. The CPU fan goes mental

6. I turn it off, turn it on, and immediately switch the power button on and off very quickly, which stops the crazy fan, and the PC will boot up normally, fan spinning correctly.

7. The PC will then run fine for a few hours, but i will go through the entire ordeal again when i turn it off. (And i cant just keep it on idly because the it will eventually run into the CPU fan issue, and also sleep mode doesn't work, it always turns itself back on afters while.

I'd love to fix it, but I cant tell which part/parts are faulty.

I've tried to reset the PC, but it stalls during the process

EDIT....
Why is there always someone who asks for full specs. It's PC with PC parts, you dont have to know the specifications or brand of my ethernet card to answer my question.

It's windows 10 and the CPU GPU power supply, motherboard, and hard drives that are all compatible and worked fine until something went wrong.