Question How to disable AMD Graphics "Forever"

teberzin

Reputable
Oct 26, 2020
Hey, I'm having a problem with opening Steam when it's minimized it's taking too long to revoke. I googled and I found the solution. Disabling the display driver of AMD Graphics solving my problem. However, the issue is it keeps appearing when I reboot the PC is there any way to get rid of it entirely?

NanoSuit3

Distinguished
Jun 1, 2017
Here's the scoop: It's OnBoard Graphics. Go to BIOS and find where it allows you to enable/disable multi-GPU or Just uninstall the AMD iGPU in Device Manager...........................that's what your talking about; your AMD iGPU is interfering with your 4070 Tis' computing's with Steam which is why it's taking so long to come back up .........................Happened to me too a logn ath time ago with my GTX 1060 and my Ryzen 5 3600X iGPU....................even though I wasn't so worried about the wait I started to develop the impatience of waiting 2-3 minutes for it to come back up so found out I had to GPUs running at the same time....................but also found out it was boosting my systems visual fidelity so I tolerated it for a while before disabling it as it then bottlenecked

Last edited:

TRENDING THREADS