How to disable autocomplete password minder

I foolishly let autocomplete remember my ebay password. I have changed
the password but autocomplete always signs me in with the old password
and then I enter the new one and autocomplete asks if I want the new
one remembered. I'd like to never see another autocomplete message
again. Is there an easy way for a computer illiterate to disable
autocomplete? Thank you.

I have now. Never knew it was there. Thanks

Have you tried IE-Tools-Internet Options-Content-AutoComplete?

How to Use the AutoComplete Feature in Internet Explorer:
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=217148

....Alan
--
Alan Edwards, MS MVP W95/98 Systems