How to disable event viewer without disabling network service

TheMrBoki

Commendable
Oct 14, 2016
I tried the existing tutorial (http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/faq/id-2082872/disable-event-viewer-windows.html?xtor=EREC-8889) and disables the network service, and I need it. Please help!

Solution
So you did tell the system to shut down those Services and that's why you can't connect to the Net.

Try again and this time, right click on Windows Event Logs in the Services list, then click Stop and click on No when it offers to turn off the Dependent Services. Alternatively, leave Event Logs alone and just go to Network Location Awareness and change the Start option to Automatic. Then either click Start or restart the machine and you will be able to connect.

TheMrBoki

Commendable
Oct 14, 2016

I have done everything that tutorial said, and yes, i clicked to shut down the Dependent Services, it works for Event Viewer but my network service stops.

So you did tell the system to shut down those Services and that's why you can't connect to the Net.

Try again and this time, right click on Windows Event Logs in the Services list, then click Stop and click on No when it offers to turn off the Dependent Services. Alternatively, leave Event Logs alone and just go to Network Location Awareness and change the Start option to Automatic. Then either click Start or restart the machine and you will be able to connect.

Solution