[SOLVED] How To Disable or Disconnect a GPU Fan?

Apr 3, 2020
I have a Saphire Pulse Radeon Vega 56 GPU and one of the 2 fans are always on, no matter what I try in other soft wares amd AMD Adrenaline I can only control the other fan. I don't know if it's a software or physical issue and sometimes the fan turns off on it's own and stays off for hours, but most of the time it is on and is super loud. I also tried other driver version but no success. No matter what load I'm under, the fan runs at 100%. I'm tired of it and just want to outright disable that fan or disconnect it or something.

I have a Saphire Pulse Radeon Vega 56 GPU and one of the 2 fans are always on, no matter what I try in other soft wares amd AMD Adrenaline I can only control the other fan. I don't know if it's a software or physical issue and sometimes the fan turns off on it's own and stays off for hours, but most of the time it is on and is super loud. I also tried other driver version but no success. No matter what load I'm under, the fan runs at 100%. I'm tired of it and just want to outright disable that fan or disconnect it or something.
It is connected to the PCB with a power cable, just disconnect the cable but you run the risk of overheating.