How To 

How To Disable The Automatic Start Of Onedrive On Windows 10

OneDrive is a file hosting and synchronization service introduced by Microsoft as a part of the Office online services. It has various functionalities, the files, images, documents, videos you store in your local disk gets automatically backed up and synchronized to OneDrive instantly. Sometimes, you might not want to have synchronization. In those cases, you can disable the automatic start of OneDrive which usually happens automatically whenever you sign into Windows. Here is how you disable the automatic start of the OneDrive on Windows 10 system.

Step 1
Click the ‘System Tray’ icon

Firstly, click the ‘System Tray’ icon which is denoted by a small upward arrow icon as shown below. System Tray is where all the notifications and quick access options are found.

Step 2
Right-Click the ‘OneDrive’ icon

You will find a few icons when you click the system tray option. Here, right-click the ‘OneDrive’ icon to view its settings and other options.

Step 3
Click ‘Settings’ option

Choose the ‘Settings’ option as shown below to view the OneDrive settings.

Step 4
Click ‘Settings’ tab

In the Microsoft OneDrive settings window, choose the ‘Settings’ tab.

Step 5
Uncheck ‘Start OneDrive automatically when I sign in to Windows’ option
I
n the Settings tab, uncheck ‘Start OneDrive automatically when I sign in to Windows’ option to disable OneDrive from your Windows 10 system. Then to confirm the operation, click the ‘OK’ button.

‘You can thus easily disable the automatic start of OneDrive on your Windows 10 system by following the above steps in a sequential manner’

Status
Not open for further replies.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS