How to display only Expired and Disabled Accounts

Mary

I am not familiar with scripting; so can someone tell me an easy way to
display only expired and disabled accounts with Windows 2000 Advanced
Server, SP4? Thanks

"Mary" <mccato@charter.net> wrote in message news:<uyXOIxZHEHA.4052@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl>...
> I am not familiar with scripting; so can someone tell me an easy way to
> display only expired and disabled accounts with Windows 2000 Advanced
> Server, SP4? Thanks

Try this:
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/community/scriptcenter/user/scrug108.mspx

This will give you the disabled accounts.

--
Matt Hickman
Seems to be a deep instinct in humans for making everything compulsory

Mary

Thanks so much, Matt!

Mary