How to download destinator 7

Jim_96

Commendable
Oct 28, 2016
Hello.I have a rye traveler 4302 gps and it has sygic with europe map.I want to download the destinator 7 with the europe and greece map.I have searched but i cant find how to download it.Can somebody please help me how to download the destinator 6 or 7?

Well if i may suggest if you need offline maps, what I am using on my Android/Iphone is MAPS.ME while driving bicycle around my town.
It can get routs from where you can go and etc.
It can point out where are view points and that stuff, the only thing is that you have to download 100MB of map, not sure about how's in Greece but 100MB for my southern part of Croatia, its not a big deal.

Jim,

As I said - all info I find about this device is in Greek. Which I am unable to understand, although I can read. And the first hit points to a Greek forum, with posts dating back to 2008.

Some GPS units run almost-off-the-shelf OS - Windows CE or Android, which lets people to load another navigation software (and maps).

Post your question to a place where this GPS unit is popular. Based on its age, your choices will be very limited.

Jim_96

Commendable
Oct 28, 2016
You didnt understand.I just said that i have a gps.I want to download the destinator 6 or 7 but i cant find it.I said that if anyone can find this program and post the link i would be very glad because i am searching for this program for mounths

I understand you pretty well. Both your GPS, and software you're looking for, are 10+ years old. It seems Destinator was a paid navigational software, so I doubt you'll find legal download for it.

And once again, and I'll stop following this thread - check Greek-language sites. You'll have better chances finding someone with a copy.